Here’s what you need to know:
- As a WesBank client, you can apply for a loan in any amount from R5 000
up to R150 000.
- You can choose a repayment term from 24 months up to 6 years.
- You simply need a minimum monthly income of R5 000 to apply.
All the benefits of a CashPower Personal Loan:
Convenience: no face-to-face interviews, no driving to branches, no queues
Speed: online and offline, our processes are streamlined, and the money could be yours in next to no time (as long as you have all the necessary documents)
Fixed repayments: your repayments are fixed for your full loan term, so they will never go up even if interest rates do
Protection: we include a Customer Protection Plan for your peace of mind
Guarantees: as a reputable company, we’ll never lend you more than you comfortably can afford to repay, and your loan will be based on your personal financial profile, and is subject to credit approval for your protection
Here’s what you need when you apply for a CashPower Personal Loan
Please note, we won’t be able to process your application without receiving the required documents.
- A monthly income of R5 000 or more, and details of your bank account into which this is paid
- A clear copy of your ID Book / Smart ID Card
- Your last 3 months’ payslips (or bank statements with your salary payment clearly marked, if these are not available)
- A recent document confirming your physical address
Apply online now or call 0861 01 1 02 from 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week, and you could have up to R150 000 in next to no time.
Loans are subject to the National Credit Act No. 34 of 2005.
All loan applications are considered and are subject to credit approval.
CashPower Personal Loans are administered and managed by Direct Axis SA (Pty) Ltd,
an authorised Financial Services Provider. WesBank – A division of FirstRand Bank Limited.
Reg. No. 1929/001225/06. 4 Merchant Place, Corner Fredman Drive and Rivonia Road Sandton 2196.
An authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider. NCRCP20. Terms and Conditions apply.
Please refer to the company’s website www.wesbank.co.za for directors’ details.
If you are married in community of property or in terms of customary or foreign law, you are required to obtain consent from your spouse to enter into any credit agreement.