Standard Bank Webtrader
Webtrader offers trading in Contracts for difference (CFDs) with the underlying instruments being 5600+ different stocks and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) across on 26 international exchanges as well as 15 international indices.
CFDs are a flexible and dynamic tool for investing in any market condition.
They provide a way to hedge out the risk a portfolio is exposed to as well as to speculate when the belief is that the price of the underlying instrument will change. CFDs are leveraged instruments.
This means that you are fully exposed to the price movements of the underlying instrument without having to pay the full price of that instrument.
CFDs, therefore, offer the potential to make a higher return from a smaller initial cash outlay than investing directly in the underlying instrument.
CFDs require only a small initial margin to secure a trade.
What does it offer me?
- Over 5600 CFDs from the world’s leading financial markets including 15 Index-Tracking CFDs
- CFDs enable you to obtain full exposure to an underlying instrument at a lesser price than buying the underlying instrument.
- Short sell stocks – the possibility of showing a profit in a falling market and for efficient hedging of current stock positions.
- Streaming prices give you instant fills and, often, deep liquidity.
- Trading on margin allows clients to leverage CFD investments up to 20 times.
- You can trade any number of CFDs without being constrained to trade pre-defined lot sizes.
Invest in a wide range of sophisticated financial instruments such as CFDs, FX Spot, Shares, Exchange Traded Funds and Exchange Traded Commodities across various international stock exchanges.
- Trade CFDs on over 5600 different stocks and ETFs on 26 international exchanges as well as 15 international indices;
- Trade 160+ FX crosses (including Spot Precious Metals);
- Trade Shares, ETFs and ETCs on 31 international exchanges;
- No downloading or installation required;
- User-friendly interface with enhanced workspace flexibility;
- One-click trading for fast execution;
- Real-time FX prices.