Standard Bank Ucount Mall
Whether you are looking to purchase airtime, data, vouchers, donate to charities, or redeem Rewards Points in banking products – you’ll find it all right here at the UCount Rewards Online Redemption Portal.
- The unprecedented nature of COVID-19 crisis has compelled many airlines to reassess and amend their respective Refund Policies. Should you require further information, kindly refer to the respective airline’s Refund Policy.
- These Terms become effective when you use the UCount Rewards Online Redemption Portal or the UCount Rewards Travel Mall.
- You must read these Terms and make sure that you understand them.
- You must comply with these Terms as they are a binding agreement between you and us.
- Important clauses, which may limit our responsibility or involve some risk for you, will be in bold and italics. You must pay special attention to these clauses.
- All purchases made on the UCount Rewards Travel Mall are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Third-party supplier. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions.
- Before you make payment, you will be asked to agree to the Third-party supplier’s terms and conditions, a copy of which will be available on request.
- Quotes for flights are only valid on the day they are requested and will expire at 16h00 on the same day.
- All quotes for flights are subject to the current rate of exchange, departure taxes, airfare and fuel increases, as well as any applicable Third-party supplier increases or discounts.
- Bookings are guaranteed only once full payment has been received by the Third-party supplier, unless other arrangements have been made with the Third-party supplier, and such arrangements have been confirmed in writing by them.
- When more than one person is viewing the same flight or hotel room and there is only one airline ticket left or one room available, the first person to make payment will be allocated the airline ticket or hotel room. Your booking is not guaranteed until payment has been confirmed.
- You must check booking confirmations and airline tickets for any errors at the time of booking. You must report any errors telephonically to the Contact centre before 22h00 on the day that the booking was made.
- You must check the baggage allowance on your airline ticket at the time of booking. You will be responsible for any additional fees charged by a Third-party supplier for any extra baggage that is not provided for on your airline ticket.