Standard Bank Passport
Verify your personal information with us at our specialised Joburg, Pretoria or Cape Town branches, and collect your ID or SA passport from us when it’s ready.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS
Pick up your ID or passport from your preferred branch when you’re notified that it’s ready
Get your photos and fingerprints taken at Killarney Mall, Centurion or Canal Walk.
How it works
- You’ll need to be registered for online banking with us
- Complete the online application form on the Home Affairs website
- Login to your online banking profile with us to pay for your application
- Keep your payment confirmation reference number
- Book an appointment at one of our special branches
- Come in to scan your fingerprints and have your pictures taken
- Home Affairs will SMS you when your ID or passport is ready
- Come in to pick it up at the branch you’ve specified for collection
How to get it
Once you’ve completed your online application on the Home Affairs website, please book an appointment at your nearest specialised branch.
- Call us on 0860 123 000