Standard Bank Debit Card
Your Standard Bank Visa debit card allows you to pay for goods and services and access your money 24/7 wherever you are in the world. Available in Sterling, US Dollars, Euro and Australian Dollars our Visa debit card makes payments simple and puts you in complete control.
What our Visa Debit Card offers you
- Paying for purchases with your debit card is more convenient than carrying cash
- Use your debit card to shop in over 28 million outlets worldwide, wherever you see the Visa mark*
- Access your cash 24/7 using ATM’s displaying the Visa mark in over 200 countries around the world
- Free card delivery to your choice of address
- Activate your debit card and retrieve your pin using our mobile banking app
- Pay for purchases up to £30 (or currency equivalent) by simply tapping your contactless card close to a contactless point of sale terminal
*Fees and changes apply (please see our Banking Charges sheet
- Debit cards are chip-enabled allowing you to shop in confidence.
- Verified by Visa service available for an additional layer of security to your transactions
- A dedicated 24/7 lost or stolen telephone contact number
Visa Debit Card Guide, Terms & Conditions and Banking Charges sheet
Visa General Enquiries
Call us on +44 (0) 1624 643623
Email us on email@example.com
Visa Helpdesk 24/7 for lost / stolen Visa debit card
The loss or theft of your card should be reported as soon as possible to Standard Bank Isle of Man Limited.
Call us on +44 (0) 1624 643644
Shortly after you make your call, your card number will be blocked in the Visa system. The turnaround time on this will be quick if you are able to quote your card number.