RMB Private Bank Single Facility
The Single Facility is a true one account that simplifies your money management through debt consolidation. The facility works for you and provides you with added convenience by combining debit and credit balance functionality with transactional banking.The Single Facility combines a current account and loan account so that you no longer need to maintain these as two separate accounts.
Interest is calculated daily. Whenever the outstanding balance on your loan is reduced, you save on interest.
An option to nominate additional users on your facility.
MANAGE YOUR FINANCES
Manage your finances as your short-term cash flow fluctuates and your financial circumstances change.
Tiered interest rates on your credit balance as well as individually priced interest rates on your debit balance.
Current account flexibility on loan account. Debit order payments can be collected while deposits made will save you interest.
A variety of fee structures available. These are explained in the RMB Private Bank Pricing Guide.
- A choice of fixed, variable or tiered interest rates
- inContact messaging that alerts you of all activity on your account
- Additional dedicated service for your day-to-day banking requirements through the Service Suite, available 24 hours a day
- A dedicated Private Banker and access to a team of Fiduciary, Lending, Wealth Management and Foreign Exchange specialists
- Transact cost-free through our digital banking channels
- Free card delivery and replacement, no annual card fees and free additional cards
- Free debit order and salary switching
- Smart devices at discounted prices over a 24-month period with 0% interest
- Up to 40% off selected eBucks Shop items, selected local and international flights, as well as on domestic car hire when you book through eBucks Lifestyle
OTHER WAYS TO APPLY
- Contact your Private Banker
- Contact the RMB Private Bank Service Suite
- Application form
- Offer to purchase
- Valid South African ID or passport
- Proof of current residential address
- Proof of income
- Assets and liabilities statement
- Business financial statements
- Bank statements