RMB Private Bank Home Loans
Property is a great investment and the RMB Private Bank Home Loan provides you with the finance you need for any residential property, whether freehold or sectional title as well as for smallholdings of up to 8.5ha in an urban or peri-urban area and vacant stands in residential areas.
A dedicated service
- A choice of fixed, variable or tiered interest rates
- InContact messaging that alerts you of all activity on your account
- Additional dedicated service for your day-to-day banking requirements through the Service Suite, available 24 hours a day
- A dedicated Private Banker and access to a team of Fiduciary, Lending, Wealth Management and Foreign Exchange specialists
- Transact cost-free through our digital banking channels
- Free card delivery and replacement, no annual card fees and free additional cards
- Free debit order and salary switching
- Smart devices at discounted prices over a 24-month period with 0% interest
- Up to 40% off selected eBucks Shop items, selected local and international flights, as well as on domestic car hire when you book through eBucks Lifestyle
A smart financial choice
A financial management facility giving you convenient access to additional funds in your Home Loan Account through Online Banking, 24 hours a day.
A choice of variable or fixed interest rates, with the variable rate linked to Prime.
AUTOMATIC LINKING TO ONLINE BANKING
Manage and transfer funds into and out of your Home Loan Account at any time, provided you have an RMB Private Bank Cheque Account.
DISCOUNTED ATTORNEY FEES
RMB Private Bank will pay your switching costs. (Registration/attorney fees up to the original bond amount.)
SAVE ON INTEREST
By paying additional funds into your home loan account. You’ll have access to the surplus funds 24/7. Additional payments can be made via all digital channels.
OTHER WAYS TO APPLY
- Contact your Private Banker
- Contact the RMB Private Bank Service Suite
- Application form
- Offer to purchase
- Valid South African ID or passport
- Proof of current residential address
- Proof of income
- Assets and liabilities statement
- Business financial statements
- Bank statements