Rand Merchant Bank Bursary 2017
FNB offers talented candidates Bursaries, who have the potential but not the finances to achieve their dreams. FNB strives to aid in building a better future for all by providing opportunities for financially needy and talented candidates to become a significant part of the countries workforce.
FNB offers bursaries each year for to aid in covering tuition, books and accommodation fees for students in each of their study fields.
First National Bank Bursaries Available
The following fields of study are available for commerce students:
- Economic & Management Science
- Financial Management
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Actuarial Science
- Investment Management
- Organizational Psychology
- Quantitative Finance
FNB also has bursaries for Science and Engineering as well as Business Administration and a number of other opportunities through their partners.
First National Bank Bursaries Requirements
To qualify for a bursary, candidates will be required to have and produce the following documentation:
- Students applying must be a South African citizen with a valid ID Book or ID Card.
- Students must supply a certified copy of their June exam results if still in Matric.
- Students who have completed their Matric must provide a certified copy of their final results.
- Students must have at least 60% in English, Physical Science and Mathematics.
- Students who are currently studying at a Tertiary Institute can also apply and must supply their academic records up to date.
- Students need to also provide 2 testimonials with their application. One must be from a community leader such as a Spiritual Leader or Local Civic Leader and the other must be from an Educational Official such as a Lecturer or Principal.
- Students have to also provide proof of income for both their parents and/or guardians.
- Students must also attach to their application an essay of their life that has been personally written by them and a letter of recommendation from a parent or friend.