Nedbank Youth Account
Features and benefits
- No monthly maintenance fee
- A debit card
- Interest rates that are generally higher than those of normal savings accounts
- Convenience of free digital banking anytime, anywhere (online banking, Nedbank Money app, SMS banking)
- By using your card, Nedbank will donate to a charity of your choice at no cost to you
What you need to apply?
- Ages 16 to 18: Your valid barcoded South African identity document or smart identity card or passport with a valid permit.
- Aged under 16: Parent’s or guardian’s valid barcoded South African identity document or smart identity card or passport with a valid permit and child’s birth certificate.
- Proof of residence, such as a utility bill, rental invoice or a phone account that has your name and physical address on it.
- Non-residents are welcome to apply, but an extra monthly fee of R35 per month will apply.
No monthly feeApply Online