Nedbank Young Professionals
What we offer
No matter what your occupation, Nedbank’s Professional Banking bundle gives you access to a dedicated relationship banker, tailored financing options, and the rewards and lifestyle benefits that you deserve. It’s flexible enough to grow as you grow so that you can make things happen in your career.
To help you in the early stages of your career Nedbank offers you all the banking, rewards, and lifestyle benefits of our Professional Banking offering at a 50% reduced monthly service fee.
Local and international travel benefits
- Travel benefits, including unlimited airport lounge access, travel insurance, free delivery of your forex and 50% discount on the prestigious American Express® Platinum Charge Card (for the global traveller).
- Children get 4 lounge visits each when leaving SA if they are on an active Dezign4me or Unlocked.me Student account.
- You now have access to these exclusive benefits via Visa Signature:
- 10 x international lounge visits (including 1 guest allowance) via 800 international LoungeKey airport lounges
- Significantly increased travel insurance when buying airline tickets using this card
- Increased purchase protection and warranties on purchases made using this card
- 24/7 emergency assistance should you need card replacement, cash or payments authorised
- 24/7 concierge services for hotels, restaurants or event bookings and so much more.
With the support of a dedicated relationship banker, credit decisions are personalised to your unique circumstances and you can get:
- 100% loans for home loan applications of less than R1,5 million; and
- 100% loans for vehicle finance applications of less than R400 000.
Ask about or tailored finance options for your first car and home.
As a young professional you are building a portfolio of financial assets. Your financial growth also comes with important decisions and responsibilities. We’ll give you access to a financial planner to assess your financial position and your future goals, consider different retirement scenarios, calculate the various costs and help you determine the optimal portfolio for your circumstances.
We’ll even draw up a will for you for free. As you gain experience, get the professional banking experience that comes with the benefits that matter and is flexible enough to grow as you grow.
A dedicated banker is available to discuss your specific needs and make switching to Nedbank a seamless process for you and your family.
Contact us today on 0860 555 222 or email us at [email protected]
We are available 24/7 for banking queries or to arrange an appointment.
Want more information on Nedbank’s offering for professionals? Download our brochure here.