Nedbank Vehicle Finance
Are you in the market for a vehicle between R40 000 and R300 000? We provide a loan for vehicles up to 20 years old* at accredited dealers countrywide.
What does a Nedbank loan offer?
- A loan to purchase vehicles up to 20 years old*, between R40 000 up to R300 000.
- You don’t need a deposit to apply for a Nedbank loan.
- We offer flexible repayment periods; depending on the loan amount, from 6 up to 72 months.
- Your instalment is conveniently debited from your bank account monthly.
- We offer credit life insurance that will settle the outstanding balance on your loan in the event of your death, disablement, becoming critically ill or retrenchment.
It’s easy to apply
- Visit any of our accredited dealerships and find the vehicle you want.
- Ask to apply for a Nedbank loan.
- Complete a loan application form at the dealership and provide the necessary supporting documentation.
- Nedbank will be in contact with the dealer regarding your loan application.
We have trained consultants at accredited dealerships that will help you complete your loan application form.
*Terms and conditions apply. You will qualify for a loan only once we have assessed that you can comfortably meet all your financial commitments. We are a registered credit provider in terms of the National Credit Act and adhere to strict financial regulations for your protection.
To qualify for a Nedbank loan at any of our accredited dealers:
- You must be employed under a permanent or fixed-term contract, be self-employed or a pensioner.
- You must earn a net salary of at least R3 500 a month, with a basic salary of R3 500 a month.
- Your salary must be electronically deposited into your bank account.
- You must be contactable on a landline telephone.
What do you need to apply?
Please bring the following documents to the accredited dealer:
- Your most recent payslip (s) for one month, or your letter of employment if you are a contract worker, or your pension remittance.
- Your latest three months’ bank statements
- Your valid SA identity card/document.