Nedbank Money Market
Life is not rigid, and savvy people know that if they want to succeed, they need to be flexible – and that goes for their investments too. If you want the returns of an investment account, coupled with the convenience of a transactional account, look no further than the flexible Money Market Investment Account.
Features and benefits
- A minimum balance of R20 000 must be maintained in order to earn interest.
- Interest rates are tiered according to your account balance – the higher the balance, the higher the interest rate you earn.
- Interest is calculated daily and capitalised monthly.
- This account can be used to pay debit and stop orders.
- You can make withdrawals at any Nedbank ATM at any time and deposits at selected Nedbank ATMs.
- Your unique Nedbank cheque card can be used at local and international merchants.
- There is an optional garage card for vehicle-related expenses.
- You will have full access to Nedbank digital channels – internet, telephone, self-service terminals and App Suite™.
- Transaction charges are levied according to the balance in the account and the type and value of the transaction.
* Interest rates offered are subject to confirmation when the funds are received by Nedbank.
What you need to apply
- Your valid South African barcoded ID, smart ID card or passport (for non-residents)
- New clients will need:
- Proof of residence; such as a utility bill, rental invoice or phone account that displays your name and physical address and is not older than 3 months.
- By linking the account to an electronic banking profile all applicable maintenance can be done with ease.
- Click here to go to Internet Banking
- Click here to go to Nedbank App Suite
- Nedbank Affinity programme – support a cause through our Affinities Programme at no cost to you.