Whatever your need making the seemingly impossible possible, paying an unexpected medical bill, doing home repairs or improvements, furthering your or a family member’s education, purchasing a second-hand car, repairing appliances or even consolidating multiple loans – a personal loan can be a stepping stone to better your life.
You can have peace of mind that we will offer you the right loan amount at a great interest rate customized to your financial need, ensuring that you maintain a good credit record.
- Loans available from R1 000 to R200 000*.
- Flexible repayment periods of 12 to 60 months.
- Customised interest rate.
- Straightforward application process.
To apply, you need
- to be permanently employed or employed under a contract (not self-employed);
- to earn a net salary of at least R3 000 a month, with a minimum basic salary of R3 000 a month deposited electronically into your bank account;
- your valid barcoded South African identity document or smart card ID;
- your most recent payslip(s) for one month or your letter of employment if you are a contract worker;
- your stamped bank statements for the last 3 months (reflecting your salary);
- your proof of residence, such as a utility bill or any statement of account.
- Apply online
- Call 0860 103 582
- Visit any Nedbank
*All loan applications are subject to final credit approval, fund rules and terms and conditions, including certain income source criteria.