Nedbank Instant Payment Times
You can make instant payments at any time of day, including Sundays and public holidays, through Online Banking or the Nedbank Money app.
What you need to know
- You cannot cancel or reverse instant payments. Be sure to enter the correct account name and number before you make the payment.
- You daily Instant Pay limit is R10 000. You can increase this to R50 000 if you need to on the digital channels, but for limits over this amount you’ll need to visit your nearest branch.
- You pay for the instant payments service. Your Nedbank pricing guide has more details.
- The payment(s), in most instances, can be made to a current/savings account only.
Make payments anytime, anywhere with Instant Pay.
Manage your money like never before. Make instant payments easier than ever.
- Pay immediately in emergency situations.
- Get your money cleared within 60 minutes instead of two days.
- Never again miss out on that deal of a lifetime. Recipients receive the money in their accounts within 60 minutes.
Where to get it
You can access instant pay option on the following channels:
- Nedbank Money app
- Internet Banking