Nedbank Home Insurance
Your home is one of the biggest possessions you’ll ever own, and the one you probably treasure the most. It’s where you build a life for you and your family, and make memories that will last forever. But it’s also one of your biggest financial responsibilities – which can have a huge impact on you when things go wrong.
Whether it’s fire, flood or lightning damage, our homeowner’s insurance means you won’t have to foot the bill for repairs should something happen to your house. This leaves you free to enjoy your biggest investment, knowing that you’re financially covered no matter what happens.
- Our preapproved suppliers offer an efficient 24-hour claims service.
- Your premium is deducted by a direct debit against your bond, so you know you’re always covered.
- The sum insured is increased automatically, so your insurance always keeps up with inflation.
- You get R5 million in liability cover at no extra charge should someone claim from you as a result of an insured event.
Buying homeowner’s cover from Nedbank Insurance is a quick and simple process. Our policy wording is condensed, clear and easy to understand, so you’ll know exactly what you’re covered for.
Is this homeowner’s insurance right for me?
- I want peace of mind that the home I own is financially covered should something go wrong.
- I want a policy that suits my specific building and budget.