Nedbank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
Have some surplus cash that won’t be needed for a fixed period?Put as little as R1 000 to work for you, for a period of one month to 17 months and enjoy the benefits and returns of a fixed interest rate.
Features and benefits
- A minimum investment amount of R1 000.
- You can choose an investment period from 1 month to 17 months.
- You earn a competitive, market-related, fixed interest rate.
- Interest may be paid monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, annually or on maturity.
- No additional deposits allowed.
- Your capital and your interest rate are guaranteed – you will always get out more than what you put in.
- No monthly fees and commissions.
- Preferential rates apply if the account is opened and maintained exclusively through a Nedbank digital banking profile.
* Interest rates offered are subject to confirmation when the funds are received by Nedbank.
What you need to apply?
- Your valid South African barcoded ID, smart ID card or passport (for non-residents)
- New clients will need:
- Proof of residence; such as a utility bill, rental invoice or phone account that displays your name and physical address and is not older than 3 months.
- Link the account to an electronic banking profile. Which means all maintenance – can be done on your internet banking profile.
- Click here to go to Internet Banking
- Click here to go to Nedbank App Suite
- Nedbank Affinity programme – support a cause through our Affinities Programme at no cost to you. Nedbank will make a contribution to the affinity of your choice when you open an affinity-linked investment.