Nedbank 24 Hour Notice
Once you’ve taken the first step in your investment journey, you will quickly realise that it pays to keep a variety of options in mind, and JustInvest is the ideal investment account to help you do that. Whether you use this as a primary investment vehicle, or to park the proceeds of the sale of unit trusts, shares, property and more, you can keep on earning great, tiered interest rates, while making the decision about what steps to take next.
Features and benefits
- A minimum investment amount of R500.
- A minimum of 24 hours’ notice to access funds.
- Interest is calculated daily and may be paid out or capitalised monthly.
- Withdrawals of a minimum of R100 each can be made as long as a balance of R500 is maintained.
- Free monthly and weekly stop orders from a Nedbank Current or Savings account.
- You can make additional deposits of R100 or more at any time.
- Cash deposit fees may apply.
- Interest rates are tiered, so the higher your balance, the higher your rate.
- No monthly fees or commissions.
* Interest rates offered are subject to confirmation when the funds are received by Nedbank.
What you need to apply
- Your valid South African barcoded ID, smart ID card or passport (for non-residents)
- New clients will need:
- Proof of residence; such as a utility bill, rental invoice or phone account that displays your name and physical address and is not older than 3 months.
- By linking the account to an electronic banking profile all applicable maintenance can be done with ease.
- Click here to go to Internet Banking
- Click here to go to Nedbank App Suite
- Nedbank Affinity programme – support a cause through our Affinities Programme at no cost to you.