Mercantile Bank Scholarship 2021
Mercantile Bank Scholarship Eligibility
As said earlier, this scholarship is not only financial help but also a great inspiration for any student. However, applicants must also fulfill the following criteria to qualify:
- The family income of the candidate in question does not exceed 70000 Tk per year.
- If the applicants already use any other scholarship then, he/she is not eligible for this scholarship.
- Also, applicants have to pass JSC or SSC, or HSC in 2022.
In addition, must meet up with the following education qualification:
- JSC needs a minimum GPA of 4.50.
- SSC needs a minimum GPA of 4.50 for all groups(Science, Arts. and Commerce ).
- Finally, HSC needs a minimum GPA of 4.50 for all groups(Science, Arts, and Commerce).
How To Apply | Mercantile Scholarship Application Procedures
Applicants can apply using two methods. Firstly, online via the official website by filling out the application form. Below is a Mercantile Scholarship Application Form.
Secondly, they could also pick up an application form from any Mercantile Bank Ltd branches.
Also, the submission of the application can be done in two ways. Firstly, through the post department and secondly, it is hand to hand. Also, one can send an application of any kind to the branch manager of Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Address For submission:
Mercantile Bank Ltd, CSR Desk (9th floor), 61 Dilkusha Commercial Area, Dhaka-1000.
The Mercantile Bank Abdul Jalil Education Scholarship 2022 application form is out. However, the Deadline falls on 31 March 2022.
Notwithstanding, the Mercantile Bank Scholarship circular 2022 has been released with all necessary information.
For more information on the bd Bank Scholarship, applicants should click on the link below: