Mercantile Bank Circular 2017
Mercantile Bank Limited, a progressive private commercial Bank in Bangladesh with a vision to be the leading financial institution in the country, intends to recruit young, energetic, and talented graduates. As future leaders of the organization, they will have to demonstrate leadership skills and align themselves with the mission/ vision of the Bank. If you feel you are the right people to face the challenges and want to join the winning team, submit your resume through “ONLINE” at www.mblbd.com for the post of “Management Trainee Officer”.
Required qualifications and particulars for the position are:
- Post graduate/ 4 years integrated Honours degree in any discipline, preferably in Economics/ Banking and Finance/ Management/ Accounting/ Marketing/ HRM/ Mathematics/ Statistics /English /Engineering/Computer Science / MBM/MBA/BBA from any reputed public/private universities of Bangladesh and abroad. Chartered Accountants/Cost & Management Accountants may apply for the position.
- Minimum 3 (Three) 1st Classes/Divisions or equivalent CGPA, with no 3rd Class/Division or equivalent CGPA in any examination.
For SSC & HSC; CGPA will be calculated as-
- CGPA 3.00+: 1st Division, and
- CGPA 2.00 lo <3.00: 2nd Division
- For Graduation & Post Graduation; CGPA will be calculated as-
- CGPA 3.00+ & CGPA 4.00+: 1st class in the scale of 4.00 & 5.00 respectively, and
- CGPA 2.50 to <3.00 & 3.50 to <4.00 : 2nd class in the scale of 4.00 & 5.00 respectively.
- Good knowledge in latest operating systems.
- Office Automation such as MS Word, MS Excel & MS Power Point.