Mercantile Bank Account
Below is the information on the Mercantile Bank Account.
Business Bank Account
Mercantile Bank offers a comprehensive range of business banking transactions, along with a personal assurance of professional service delivery at all times. We focus on you and your business to ensure that your unique needs are met quickly, effectively and in line with your expectations. Our Business Bank Account offers you a complete banking solution with easy access to a wide range of products and services. Business Banking fees are competitive and, with a monthly account fee and a pay-as-you-use approach, you are charged in line with the transactions you conduct.
Key Features and Benefits
- Full transactional capability: Make payments and collect funds using a comprehensive range of convenient banking channels
- Linked debit card: Link your debit card to your account for daily purchases and access VISA’s global ATM and point-of-sale network
- Payments: Set up debit and stop orders to automate monthly payments
- Business Internet banking: Enjoy secure online banking via BANK@bility™, our business Internet banking platform, available anywhere, 24/7
- Overdrafts: Link an overdraft facility to your account, access additional funds whenever needed and manage your cash flow effectively
- Customised service: customised and personal service as a valued Mercantile Bank client
- Single point of contact: Deal directly with your Mercantile Bank Business Manager who will take care of all your business banking requirements.
Personal Checking Accounts
Mercantile Bank is more than just a bank. At Mercantile, we think you deserve more from your bank than just an ordinary checking account. You deserve an account that complements your lifestyle. Whether you are a student just getting started, you want a simple, no-strings attached free checking account, you are looking to manage everything online, or you just want to have it all, Mercantile has an account for you.
Use your mouse to rollover any of the benefits listed below for more information.
Roll over any of the benefits in the chart below with your mouse for additional information.
|Savings Bank Account|
|This account has been designed and developed for savers who want to save their income. There are restrictions of withdrawal in both amount and frequency.|
|Rate of Interest : 2.50% (For any amount)|
|Savings Account may be opened in the name of|
|Individual (Single).Two or more individuals (joint) who are not partners.Minor jointly with Natural / Legal Guardian.Clubs / Societies / Associations or Similar Institutions / non-profit organizations.|
|Name of applicant(s) together with name(s) of parents and spouse(s).Present and Permanent Address.Date of Birth.Nationality.TIN (if any).Duly attested photocopy of valid Passport / Employer’s Certificate / ID Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card / National ID Card or Certificate about credentials by the local Ward Commissioner / Chairman of Union Parishad.Two copies of recent passport size Photographs of account holder duly attested by the Introducer.One copy of Passport Size Photograph of Nominee duly attested by the Account Holder.Copies of Utility Bills, viz. Electricity Bill / Land Phone bill / Cell Phone Bill / Gas Bill / WASA Bill, etc. in the name of applicants.|