Investec Bank Hong Kong
Our Corporate Finance team provides a broad service offering across Corporate Advisory and Capital Markets.
What we deliver
Investec Capital Asia Limited’s corporate finance team provides a broad range of services to clients in relation to cross-border mergers and acquisitions, pre-IPO advisory, restructuring, capital raising, and other corporate finance advisory and capital markets transactions.
Our strength and expertise
Our corporate finance team members draw upon their extensive experience and proven track record in corporate and investment banking. The team has a deep understanding of transaction structuring, financial products, and regulatory and execution issues. We further nurture strong personal connections and trusted relationships with you – family offices, corporations, financial institutions and the investment community both in Hong Kong and internationally.
- Public and private market M&A
- Pre-IPO advisory
- Strategic reviews
- Joint venture structuring
- Special situations and restructuring
- Debt advisory
Capital Markets and Securities
- Capital raising
- Block trades, sell-downs and placements
- Share purchase plans
- Strategic corporate relations/roadshows
Investec exists to create enduring worth for all of our stakeholders: our clients, our people and the communities in which we operate. This purpose is expressed in five key values that shape the way that we work and live within society.
- We believe in long-term relationships built on mutual trust, open and honest dialogue and cast-iron integrity.
- We thrive on energy, ambition and outstanding talent. We are open to fresh thinking. We believe in diversity and respect for others.
- We are committed to genuine collaboration and unwavering dedication to our clients’ needs and goals.
- We are pioneers at heart. Shaped by our non-traditional origin and evolution, we share with our clients a willingness to challenge the status quo in pursuit of a better, more sustainable tomorrow.
- We collaborate unselfishly in pursuit of group performance, through open and honest dialogue – using process to test decisions, seek challenge and accept responsibility.