Investec Bank Home Loans
Your Private Banker will personally attend to your home loan – from applying at a time and place convenient to you, to ensuring that you’re kept up-to-date with every milestone – delivering a definitive home loan experience from application to registration. Leave it to us.
Why finance with us?
- Up to 100% finance – You can capitalise the registration costs, initiation and valuation fees into your facility
- Competitive interest rates
- Rapid approval in principle and then final facility confirmation on valuation
- Flexible repayment options – Should you make additional monthly or lump sum payments, you can either reduce your monthly repayment amount or keep your repayments at the same level, save on interest and settle your loan sooner
- No monthly financing administration fee if you service your loan by debit order from your Private Bank Account
- 24/7/365 support through our global Client Support Centre or your Private Banker
- An access facility – You can access the capital portion of your loan repayments every year for the first 59 months and, thereafter, on application
- Access any additional funds you have paid into your home loan (over and above your minimum repayment amount) throughout the term of your loan
- Easy, online access through Investec Online, so you can make additional deposits, access available funds in advance or pay beneficiaries directly from your home loan
Apply for a home loan
Thank you for your interest in Investec. To ensure the right person contacts you, please answer these quick questions.ApplyProtect your investment
Your house is more than an asset. It’s the place where your family’s memories are made. So it is vital to have short-term and long-term insurance in place from the start.
Mortgage Protection Cover
Investec Life’s Mortgage Protection Cover protects your home and your family’s future. Should you pass away, your home loan is paid off in full. Your premium adjusts automatically every month as you pay off your home loan, so you can save up to 35% on your premiums.
To apply, simply log into Investec Online, look for the ‘Protect’ tab on the mega menu and click on ‘Life insurance’.
If you have any questions, simply call Investec Life on +27 11 291 3934 or 0860 443 443.
Aon South Africa
As the approved insurance broker to Investec, Aon South Africa offers exclusive and comprehensive short-term insurance solutions from homeowners cover to household contents, at competitive premiums.
For more information, contact Aon South Africa on 0860 746 466 or email email@example.com.
First time buyers helpful guides
First time buyer’s guide
Buying your ﬁrst home is probably the biggest long-term ﬁnancial commitment you will make, so it’s important to know what you’re getting yourself into. Here are a few important things to keep in mind before you sign on the dotted line.
First time buyer’s checklist
Here is a handy checklist if you are buying a home – from preparation, to the documents you will need as well as the step-by-step process.
Investec Private Banking, a division of Investec Bank Limited registration number 1969/004763/06. Investec Private Banking is committed to the Code of Banking Practice as regulated by the Ombudsman for Banking Services. Copies of the Code and the Ombudsman’s details are available on request or visit www.investec.co.za. A registered credit provider registration number NCRCP9.