First National Bank Zimbabwe, FNB’s Zimbabwe Money Transfer is an instant, easy and affordable money transfer service that allows FNB customers residing in South Africa to send money to an individual in Zimbabwe who has a valid Zimbabwean identity document. The funds can be collected instantly at a participating OK Zimbabwe Ltd Money Counter.
Beyond our borders
Zimbabwe Money Transfer allows FNB customers residing in South Africa to send money to an individual in Zimbabwe with a valid Zimbabwean ID.
- Send money from your FNB account using any of our digital channels.
- You will receive an SMS/email notification that the transaction was successful including a voucher reference number. (Note: FNB does not send an SMS/email to the recipient.)
- You must provide the recipient with the voucher reference number and money transfer amount.
- Money is transferred securely and immediately.
- Recipient collects money from an OK Zimbabwe Ltd Money Counter.
Your customer details need to be up to date and complete.
You need to have the following valid documents:
- South African ID or passport
- Proof of address
Foreign passport holders must have up-to-date documents and valid permits which must be in good standing in the country in which it was issued.
Send the way you want to
Use one of FNB’s convenient digital channels to send money to a friend or family in Zimbabwe, from your active FNB transactional* account as long as you are registered for Cellphone Banking, Online Banking or the FNB Banking App and inContact.
Zimbabwe Money Transfer
You need to be registered for Cellphone Banking, Online Banking or the FNB Banking App and inContact.