First National Bank Zambia Swift Code, Swift Code FIRNZMLXXXX also known as BIC Code is a unique bank identifier of FIRST NATIONAL BANK ZAMBIA LIMITED and it’s used to verify financial transactions such as a Bank Wire Transfers (International Wire Transfers).
The Bank Swift Code provides information about the bank and branch where the money should be transferred. Being able to check information about the Swift Code will provide you with the proper information necessary to make or receive payments. Some of the banks and their associated branches benefit from an address listing which provides you with the means to match swift codes with financial institution office address.
This unique swift code directory provides businesses and individuals with an easy way to avoid bank transfer and money transfer mistakes.
On this page you will find detailed information on bic code FIRNZMLX for FIRST NATIONAL BANK ZAMBIA LIMITED. This swift code follows the same general structure as mentioned in the next section. For a detailed breakdown analysis of bic code FIRNZMLXXXX, scroll towards the bottom of the page for specific details.
Cheaper than SWIFT
When you send or receive an international wire with your bank, you might lose money on a bad exchange rate, which is like a hidden fee. That’s because the banks still use an old system to exchange money. We recommend you use TransferWise, which is usually much cheaper. TransferWise’s smart technology:
- Gives you a great exchange rate and a low, upfront fee every time.
- Moves your money as fast as the banks, and often faster – some currencies go through in minutes.
- Protects you with bank-level security.
- Serves 47 currencies, 70 countries, and over 4 million customers.
- Whether you’re getting paid by businesses or clients abroad, or simply receiving money from friends or family, with the TransferWise Borderless Account you can get instant international bank details to receive money from over 30 countries around the world. Learn more.
- 5/5 star rating and more than 50,000 reviews on TrustPilot.