First National Bank Usa, First National Bank USA offers personal and commercial banking services. The bank was founded in 1975 and is based in Boutte, Louisiana. First National Bank USA operates as a subsidiary of First St. Charles Bancshares, Inc.
Welcome to First National Bank USA’s Internet Banking. Now you can do your banking from your home or office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
First National Bank USA Internet Banking includes the ability to:
- View your account balances and history
- Transfer funds between connected accounts
- Download your account history
- Make online bill payments
- Make deposits using mobile app
- Send or receive funds with POP money
To enroll your personal accounts in Retail Online Banking Click Here or click the red box at the top right of the page titled “First Time Enrollment”, and follow the prompts to set up your user name and password.
To enroll in CheckFree Bill Pay/POP Money services please contact our Online Banking Department at 985-785-8411 or visit any of our banking offices.
To enroll your business accounts in Business Online Banking please visit any of our banking offices.
Browser Notice. First National Bank USA uses the latest security for your protection. This site will require your browser to support 2048-bit encryption.
2. Your Access ID must to be at least 6 characters long. Letters and numbers can be used. Letters are case sensitive. (EX. Janedoe, Janedoe123, 12345678)
3. Your password must be between 8 and 16 characters. The password must contain a capital letter, a number, and a special character. Letters are case sensitive. (EX. passWord123)
4. Develop your own security question and answer on the first page of enrollment which we may use to verify you if customer service is needed.
5. There is an option to enroll in mobile banking. Enrollment can be done at this time or at a later date. You must choose a minimum of two (2) products and choose the accounts you would like to have access to. Once you click continue you must enter your phone number. You will then get a confirmation number on your phone to be used to complete the enrollment process.
1. Q. Will I be able to see all of my accounts?
A. Yes. You will be able to see any account that your social security number is linked to.
2. Q. How do I print my statement?
A. Click on the accounts tab. Click on the documents tab. Enter in the date range for the transactions you would like to view. Click submit. Click on the highlighted statement to print or view.
3. Q. Can I set up alerts on my mobile device?
A. Yes. Go to the profile tab. Click on manage devices. Use drop down and select Mobile Banking Services. Select Alerts. Click continue.