First National Bank Swaziland, First National Bank of Swaziland Ltd. provides financial services including credit solutions, asset based finance, and property finance. The company was founded in 1838 and is headquartered in Mbabane, Swaziland. First National Bank of Swaziland Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of FirstRand Limited.
First National Bank can trace its origins back to the Eastern Province Bank, which was formed in Grahamstown, South Africa in 1838. By 1874, the bank had four branches – Grahamstown, Middelburg, Cradock and Queenstown.
Due to a recession, the bank was bought out in 1874 by the Oriental Bank Corporation (OBC). However, as a result of financial difficulties being experienced in India, the OBC decided to withdr
What this is
A wide range of free services
What Online Banking offers
- A safe and secure Online Banking experience
- The convenience to do your banking anywhere, at any time
- No fee to join Online Banking
What you can do
Everything you need in one place
- Make online payments
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- View and manage your accounts and balances
- View and download account statements
- Set up recurring payments to automatically pay your recipients even when you’re not online
- Apply for products online
- Set up future-dated payments up to one year in advance
- Receive account notifications via inContact on your phone or via email
aw from South Africa. The Bank of Africa was subsequently formed in 1879 to take over OBC’s business in South Africa.