First National Bank Registration Number, FNB will help facilitate your CIPC company registration and provide you with a business account and the tools needed to grow your business.
What this is
Let us assist you with your company registration
- CIPC charges an initial once-off fee of R125 for company registration.
- If you would like to utilise name reservation, an additional R50 once-off fee will be payable.
- The total fee for company registration and name reservation is R175 payable to CIPC
- This service is only available if you are registering a PTY (Ltd) (Private Companies).
- This is only available to citizens or permanent residents of the Republic of South Africa and where all shareholders are natural persons.
- Copies of your CIPC registration correspondence will be emailed to you.
We will help you register your company with CIPC and open your FNB Business Bank Account simultaneously.
To operate a company in South Africa the company must be registered with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) of South Africa prior to commencing business.
You can reserve your company name
Two options are available when registering a company: You can reserve a name for your company when you register or you can register your company without name reservation – CIPC will auto generate a name based on the registration number of the company.
The process, including name reservation, should be completed in 10 working days after payment and necessary documents are received.
The following documents are required: a clear scanned copy of all directors’ identity document (ID) and proof of operating address for your business (not older than 3 months).
What you get
Benefits of registering your company through FNB
- Save time, as you can register your company online. No queues, no hassles and a fast turnaround time of 10 days, once the application is complete.
- You can register your company from anywhere in the world.
- All documentation of your successful registration will be provided to you electronically.
- You can save money when registering at CIPC as you have two options for registration, Company only (that is a Company, without name reservation – CIPC auto generates a name, based on the registration number of the company), which costs R125, or Company with a name reservation chosen by you, which costs a total of R175. No facilitation fee is charged by FNB.
- We will simultaneously open your Business Bank Account and enjoy all the value-added benefits of banking with FNB.
- We cannot attach a pre-reserved name to a new company registration within our process.
We recommend that you obtain professional advice on the most suitable type of legal entity for your specific needs. Different legal entities have different advantages and disadvantages and it is important that you familiarise yourself with the specific legal requirements applicable to your chosen legal entity.