First National Bank Personal Loan, Get a Personal Loan of up to R300 000 with a personalised interest rate from as low as 13% for planned or unplanned expenses. Whether you need extra money to help turn your house into your dream home, walk down the aisle or go on that well-deserved holiday, FNB has the right credit solution for your every need.
First National Bank Personal Loan
Your loan, your goals
Choose your loan amount + term
Have the freedom to choose a loan for up to R300 000 and pay it off over 1 − 60 months.
You can budget easily knowing that your repayment amount is the same each month and comes with a fixed interest rate that protects you from interest hikes.
Plus you can boost your eBucks Reward Level and get even more from FNB.
Click on the apply button and get the funding you need today.
Great value from FNB
Personalised interest rate
Get an interest rate tailored for you.
Get a loan amount from R1000 – R300 000.
Take a break in January
Keep your loan up to date and automatically get a payment break every January for loans with a 6 month term or more.
No penalty fees on early settlement
FNB will not charge you any penalties if you settle your loan account early.
Consolidate your debt
Gain more controlover your Credit
Credit Switch enables you to consolidate the debt that you have with various credit providers into one convenient Personal Loan. You get to enjoy lower monthly repayments and also gain more control over your financial obligations. The hassle and stress which comes with having to deal with multiple credit providers is taken away. Manage your money smarter and watch it go further, switch your credit to FNB today.
Consolidate your Credit with a
Personal Loan today – Apply now
- Spend less time managing your debt by only making one monthly repayment
- Reduce your monthly repayments by having one interest rate and one set of fees
- We manage the process for you
- Enjoy convenience and peace of mind
Be money wise
Know your credit score
Your credit score is a number the banks looks at that’s based on your credit history.
This number is an indication of how well you handle your credit, such as paying bills on time and how long you have had credit for.
It’s always important to know what your credit score is, as this shows the bank that you are a good customer and will be able to assist you in getting access to the money you may need for life events.
There are different credit scores for different
Applying made easy
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 64
- Be a permanent SA resident
- Be permanently employed or self-employed
- Your salary must be paid directly into your bank account
- South African green-bar coded ID or Smart Card ID
- Your most recent payslip
- Proof of residence not older than 3 months
- 3 months bank statements for non-FNB customers
- 6 months bank statements for non-FNB banked self-employed customers