First National Bank Namibia Online Banking, First National Bank (Namibia) (abbreviated as FNB Namibia) is Namibia‘s largest commercial bank and, according to The Banker magazine of London, Namibia’s best bank for the fifth consecutive year.
The financial institution has its headquarters located in Windhoek‘s Independence Avenue. It is one of the eleven commercial banks licensed to operate in the country by the Bank of Namibia (the national banking regulator) and the first commercial bank created in the country before independence. and follows international standard in Banking and Finance.
Safe, secure and available 24/7
This electronic banking solution offers a wide range of banking services. Manage your accounts and transact using the internet. It’s safe, secure and available 24/7 anytime, anywhere!
What this is
A wide range of services
Online Banking offers a range of transfer and payment facilities
Transfer funds real-time between your FNB accounts. Transfer funds real-time to the budget facility of your FNB credit card (SA only). Make real-time payments to FNB account holders. Payments made during business hours to recipients holding accounts at other banks reflect in the account the next day. Create recurring payments to automatically pay your recipients even when you’re not online (scheduled payments). Make cross-border payments between South Africa, Namibia, Swaziland and Lesotho. Future date payments to up to one year in advance. Submit requests to stop cheques. Set up and maintain your recipients online. Send a payment advice to any email address. Reference validation.
There is no fee to subscribe to Online Banking.
What you can do
Everything you need in one place
View and manage your accounts and statements
View the real-time balances of all your FNB accounts. View up to 65 days of transaction history on certain accounts. View any uncleared funds and interest earned on certain accounts. Manage your investment accounts online by adding or updating interest, maturity, withdrawal and closure instructions. Set up statements delivery online – you can have your statements delivered to you by email. This will deactivate the existing statement delivery instruction at the branch. You can view and download transaction history real-time. Statements can be delivered in multiple formats including CSV, PDF, Quicken (QIF), Microsoft Money (OFC) and Microsoft Money (OFX). Use inContact, our messaging service that alerts you via email or sms to all activity on your accounts.
Registration made easy
- Register for Online Banking through the FNB Namibia website
- All you need is a computer, a connection to the internet and an up-to-date browser
Register for Online Banking
All you need to register on and use Online Banking is a personal computer, connection to the internet and an up-todate browser.
Registering for Online Banking is easy:
- You must first of all have an account with FNB and a valid bank card and PIN.
- All you then do is access Online Banking through the FNB website login fields at the top of each page.
- Click on ‘Register’
- Select the button next to ‘Personal Banking’
- The system will prompt you during the registration process to enter your valid bank card (Debit or Credit Card) 16-digit number and PIN.
- When you have registered on Online Banking, the FNB Call Centre will contact you within 48 hours to verify your identity.
- Once the Call Centre has verified your identity, you can star