First National Bank Graduate Programme, the First national bank bids applicants the opportunity to apply for the graduate programme. Interested applicants should please read through for the prerequisites before applying.
FNB Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022
Purpose: Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Recent Graduates / Final year University degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
- Only open to South African Citizens
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It’s as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can Download and use.