First National Bank Ewallet, eWallet is an instant, easy and affordable money transfer service that allows you to send money to anyone.
Link eWallet to accountvia the app
You can transfer funds from your eWallet to your FNB account via the FNB App. Now you can swipe instead of withdrawing.
To do this, you need to link your eWallet to your FNB account:
- Open the FNB App & select the menu in the top left corner
- Select ‘eWallet’ from the menu
- Enter your Online Banking password to log in
- Select ‘Continue’ to link eWallet screen
- Enter your cellphone number and the OTP sent to you to verify your number.
Once verified, you can transfer funds from your eWallet to your FNB account.
How it works
Instant, easy + secure
- Send money from your FNB account
- Money is transferred securely and immediately
- Recipient receives an SMS after receiving money into the eWallet
How to send money via eWallet
STEP 1: Log in to Online Banking using your username and password.
STEP 2: Select the Pay tab.
STEP 3: Select the Once Off sub-tab.
STEP 4: Select An eWallet as the type of recipient you need to pay.
STEP 5: Fill in the fields displayed on the screen.
STEP 6: Select the From Account you wish to use for the payment, as well as the date, should you wish to future date the payment/s.
STEP 7: Select the Pay button.
STEP 8: Review the confirmation screen and if you need to change any of the details, select the Edit button. If you are satisfied with the details, select the Confirm button.
STEP 9; Enter your One Time PIN (OTP) and click Submit.
STEP 10: A results screen will display the result of your statement request. Select the Finish button to return to the Pay landing page.
We would appreciate your feedback.