e Wallet Capitec Bank
Below is the information on the e-Wallet Capitec Bank
Use your cellphone to access your transaction/savings account, savings plans or credit facility. There’s no monthly subscription and your Mobile Banking PIN keeps all your transactions secure.
How to send cash using our app
- Tap Transact
- Tap Send cash and enter your Remote PIN
- Tap the button to send cash
- Choose “From” account
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Create a 4-digit secret code (this will be used to collect the cash )
- Tap Next
- Read the terms and conditions, tick the boxes and tap Accept
- Tap Yes to confirm the transaction
- You’ll receive an SMS with the reference number – send it to the recipient
- Send the secret code to the recipient in a separate message
Note: You will need to have access to our banking App in order to send cash
How do I do Ewallet?
- Dial *120*321#
- Select ‘Send Money’
- Select ‘eWallet’
- Select the account you want to send money from.
- Key in the cellphone number you want to send to.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Select ‘Yes’ to send an SMS with an ATM PIN to the recipient for easy withdrawal.
- Confirm the amount and cellphone number.