e-First National Bank, FNB is the oldest bank in South Africa, and can be traced back to the Eastern Province Bank formed in Grahamstown in 1838. Today, FNB trades as a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. When looking at FNB’s history, two things in particular stand out. The first is a story of survival – different circumstances in South Africa have posed many great challenges in our history, all of which FNB has successfully met. This track record provides a strong foundation for our future challenges. The second is a story of people – our history has always been firmly influenced by the needs of the people we serve.
- View summary of accounts & balances
- See account activity and transaction history
- View check images
- Make payments on your FNBA loans
- Transfer funds between FNBA accounts
- Receive account balance alert notifications by email