e Banking Albaraka Syria
Al Baraka Bank Syria started its operations in accordance with Shari’a principles during 2009 and has grown as an Islamic institution offering a variety of financing products and services that suit different market segments and address their financial needs, via a chain of 13 branches spread across the major cities in Syria.
Internet banking customers can access their accounts in an easy and secure manner around the clock through any personal computer or laptop connected to the Internet. For the following:
- On the balances of their accounts and printing them
- On the movements of their accounts
- On exchange rates
- On the status of the cards 5. On the status of the check books,
and the customers of the Internet banking service from
- Financial transfer between the accounts of the same customer in Syrian pounds of the accounts (Saving, Current, Payroll) only.
- Change the basic password
- Change the password of the financial transfer
- Display all the operations conducted on the Internet banking accounts from entry until the date of departure is determined on a specific date The
cost of this service is 300 Syrian pounds annually.
Customers can access the bank’s website at