Bidvest Bank Learnership 2016
South African banking institution, Bidvest Bank, is inviting applications for its 2016 Learnership Programme based in its Cape Town, Western Cape offices. This opportunity is afforded to unemployed South African youths with a Matric / Grade 12 certificate. Learners will be paid a monthly learnership allowance for the duration of the learnership, which is 12-months between November 2016 and October 2017. The learnership blends classroom training and practical in-branch training and will result in a National Certificate, if successfully completed.
What are the requirements?
- Must have Matric with Maths or Accounting and English;
- Must be customer-centric;
- Must have excellent communication skills;
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Must be able to work in a team;
- Be computer literate;
- While this learnership requires only a Grade 12, people with a degree or a diploma are encouraged to apply.
How to apply?
To apply for these 2016 Banking Learnerships at Bidvest Bank in the Western Cape CLICK HERE
Closing date: 29 September 2016