Bidvest Bank Graduate Programme 2017
Bidvest Bank is a South African commercial bank, a subsidiary of The Bidvest Group Limited (BVGL). The niche bank specialises in retail banking, insurance, vehicle financing and foreign exchange
Bidvest Bank has been upgraded to A1 status and is a Level 3 B-BBEE contributor. They are the highest-rated among the second-tier banks in South Africa.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME
The Bidvest Bank Learnership programme is available under the Bidvest Bank Academy, for students who would like to pursue a career within the banking sector and related careers.
The programme runs over the course of 1 year, whereby students will be trained at any of the Bidvest Bank departments or branches. After the programme is complete, students will receive an NQF qualification in line with the duties performed.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have completed Matric (NSC)
- Must have passed English in Matric
- Must have passed Accounting or Mathematics in Matric
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to work within a team
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be customer service driven
- Must be dedicated and hard working
- Students who have completed a degree or diploma may also apply (not essential)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
If there are no current learnership positions available, please keep checking back on the Bidvest Bank careers website above – opportunities are advertised at various times throughout the year.
Ensure that you have the following supporting documentation ready when submitting your online application:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Qualification certificates (certified copy)
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES
Bidvest Bank: Corporate Head Office (Johannesburg)
Tel: 011 407 3000