Albaraka Bank Products
Al Baraka’s Regular Income Provider is a unique account that enables you to earn a regular monthly income from a lump-sum investment, allowing you to meet monthly financial commitments from your profit-share payout.
What are the benefits you will enjoy?
- Profits are paid on a monthly basis
- The choice of re-investing profits thus increasing your monthly returns
- The option of profits to be paid by way of an electronic transfer to an account of your choice
- The ability, at any time, to add R1 000 or more to your initial investment
What qualification criteria apply?
- A minimum investment of R20 000 for a fixed 12-month period
(Note: All cash deposits are subject to a cash deposit fee.)
Who should apply for the Regular Income Provider?
- Individuals looking to earn a return on surplus cash for a fixed period
How do you apply?
- Visit one of our branches country-wide and discuss the Regular Income Provider with one of our consultants
- Complete an application form
What documentation is required?
- Bar-coded Identity Document/Smart ID
- A utility bill, not older than 3 months, for the verification of your residential address
For further information about ensuring FICA compliance, please click on the tab for legal information or call our Customer Services Centre on 0860 225 786.