Albaraka Bank Hajj Account
Haj, one of the five pillars of Islam, is compulsory for all those who can afford such a pilgrimage. No single event in the life of a Muslim is more spiritually uplifting and rewarding than to embark on the journey of Haj.
The Haj Investment Scheme helps to turn your pilgrimage dream into a reality.
What are the benefits you will enjoy?
- Investments earn profits
- Eligibility to enter a sponsored airfare draw
- A gift when leaving for Haj
- In-house foreign currency facility
- Free Travellers Will
What qualification criteria apply?
- A minimum deposit of R100 is required to open the account
- Funds earn profits in terms of a pre-agreed profit sharing ratio
- Benefits are only extended to those proceeding for Haj/Umrah irrespective of the term of investment
Note: All cash deposits are subject to a cash deposit fee
What do I need to produce when I am ready to go for Haj?
- Air ticket or a letter from your travel agent
Who should apply for the Haj Investment Scheme?
The Haj Investment Scheme is designed for all those intent on saving for the pilgrimage of Haj.
How do you apply?
- Visit one of our branches country-wide and discuss the Haj Investment Scheme with one of our consultants.
- Complete our application form.
What documentation is required?
- Bar-coded Identity Document
- A utility bill, not older than 3 months, for the verification of your residential address.
For Further information about ensuring FICA compliance, please click on the tab for legal information or contact our Customer Services Centre on 0860 225 786