Albaraka Bank Forex
Al Baraka’s Foreign Exchange is offered to you for your specific travel needs in 6 different currencies.
|USD||United States Dollar|
|AED||Arab Emirates Dirham|
What are the benefits you will enjoy?
- No commission
- Access to foreign currency
- Competitive rates
Who should apply for Al Baraka’s Foreign Exchange?
Al Baraka’s Foreign Exchange is designed for existing and prospective clients who are:
- Travelling overseas on business
- Going on a holiday
- Embarking on a pilgrimage
How do you apply?
- Visit one of our branches country-wide and discuss your foreign currency requirements with one of our consultants.
- Complete a foreign exchange application form at our branch.
- For the latest rates Call our Customer Service Centre on 0860 225 786.
What documentation is required?
- Bar-coded Identification Document
- Valid passport
- Air ticket
- A utility bill, not older than 3 months, for the verification of your residential address
For Further information about ensuring FICA compliance, please click on the tab for Legal Information or call our Customer Services Centre on 0860 225 786
If you travel overseas often to represent your company, take advantage of the Omnibus facility permitted by the Reserve Bank and designed for employees of Companies who travel abroad regularly on behalf of the company and do not want to utilize their private individual travel allowance.