Albaraka Bank Egypt Careers
South Africa’s leading Islamic Bank is in search of high caliber, professional candidates who have a passion for Islamic Banking. Our values are entrenched in the principles of ethical banking and therefore we constantly endeavour to attract talent who are a culture fit to the Banks ethos.
At Al Baraka, we realize that our intellectual capital is our most valuable resource required to meet the Bank’s strategic objectives. Our holistic talent management strategy is designed to attract, develop and retain talent, through constant enhancement of the organizational climate. We view talent acquisition as a critical business imperative of attracting external talent to the Bank as well as the succession planning and career pathing internal talent to realize their optimal potential.
Our vision is to be the employer of choice within the banking industry sector and our Human Resources Strategies are articulately aligned to support the materialization of this goal. We offer a fast paced, high performance environment where internal and external customer service excellence forms the foundation of our relationship with our Clients.
We are proudly rooted as a subsidiary of the Al Baraka Group based in Bahrain and as a growing bank in South Africa, there is limitless opportunity to establish and develop your career both nationally and internationally. As we get ready to emerge into a new era of Islamic Banking, we invite you to explore the opportunity of joining our team of dedicated professionals at Al Baraka Bank.
List of Vacancies
- Teller – Kingsmead,Durban
- Internal Sales Consultant – Laudium,Gauteng
- Shariah Advisor – Head Office,Durban
- Internal Sales Consultant – Overport,Durban
- Enquiries Clerk / Relief Teller – Lenasia,Gauteng
- HR & Payroll Officer – Head Office,Durban
- EDMS Co sign Clerk – Fordsburg,Gauteng
- Capturer – Head Office,Durban
- Sales Admin Assistant – Athlone,Cape Town
- Teller – Rosebank
- Retail Admin Assistant – Athlone,Cape Town
- Management Accountant – Head office
- Relationship Consultant – Athlone,Cape Town
- Credit Analyst – Cape Town Corporate
- Receptionist – Athlone,Cape Town
- Internal Sales Consultant- Lenasia
- Transactional Banking Consultant – Gauteng
- Credit Administration Assistant – Head Office
- Corporate Manager – Gauteng Corporate Office
- Credit Administration Assistant – Athlone,Cape Town
- Professional Legal Assistant – Head Office,Durban
- Sales Admin Assistant – Kingsmead
- Accounts Assistant – Head Office
- Relationship Consultant (Unit Trust) – Kingsmead
- Sukuk Central Co-ordinator- Head Office- Durban
- Sales Administration Assistant- Fordsburg
- Senior Internal Auditor: Information Technology – Head Office – Durban
- Senior Developer – Head Office – Durban
- Treasury Co-Ordinator – Head Office,Durban
- Relationship Consultant- Fordsburg & Lenasia
- Unit Trust Consultant – Gauteng
You can go through the available career vacancies at the bank to see what suits you. Open and submit the required forms before the deadline day.