Albaraka Bank App
You need to have Albaraka Internet / Mobile password in order to use Albaraka Mobile banking application. If you do not have a password, you can get a password with your debit or credit card information by clicking on “New User” field.
Albaraka Mobil uses two-factor validation. You can log into application either with your customer / Turkish national ID number and password or with face recognition function.
You can perform many banking transactions via Albaraka Mobile as followings:
• You can view your accounts and open current and saving accounts.
• You can view your cards, pay credit card debt, create a virtual card, and update the limit of your virtual card.
• You can transfer money and perform a previous transaction again via “Repeat Transaction” feature.
• You can pay bills and top-up TL for your pre-paid lines.
• You can make express money transfer and learn your account balance and currency rates via Albaraka Assistant.
• You can view your financings and pay installments.
• You can get notifications for your selected banking transactions.
• You can track FX rates and buy/sell foreign currency / precious metal.
In addition to these transactions, our corporate customers can authorize users for transactions and separate their login and approval authorizations.