Al Baraka Bank Umrah Packages
You can benefit from our interest-free financing support with a 48-month term for your Hajj and Umrah visits, and enjoy the peace and happiness of seeing the holy land.
- You can get financial support with term options up to 48 months for your Hajj and Umrah visits.
- For Hajj and Umrah financing, you can receive financing support up to 100% of the total cost for Hajj and Umrah visits.
- You can check the monthly profit rates at the Financing Profit Rates and Fees page.
- If you are 18 years old and over, you can apply for Hajj and Umrah financing.
- If you want to benefit from the Hajj and Umrah financing as a real person, you will need the pro forma invoice of the service to be purchased, your ID card and income certificate. If you are a paid employee you must submit the payroll or documents approved by your workplace which show your net salary.
- If you want to benefit from the Hajj and Umrah financing as a self-employed person; you must submit a copy of your tax certificate, approved financial statements and income tables, current year balance sheet, copies of real estate deeds if any, rental contracts, income documents and notarized signature declaration. You must provide the same documents for the guarantors if necessary.
- You can visit the nearest Albaraka branch bank with the required documents and start the application process.
- If all the information and documents are complete, you will learn the outcome of your application within 24 hours on average.
- For more information and other banking operations please call Alo Albaraka at 0850 222 5 666 or 444 5 666.
open link for more info. CLICK HERE
Haj, one of the five pillars of Islam, is compulsory for all those who can afford such a pilgrimage. No single event in the life of a Muslim is more spiritually uplifting and rewarding than to embark on the journey of Haj.
The Haj Investment Scheme helps to turn your pilgrimage dream into a reality.
What are the benefits you will enjoy?
- Investments earn profits
- Eligibility to enter a sponsored airfare draw
- A gift when leaving for Haj
- In-house foreign currency facility
- Free Travellers Will
(Note: Benefits are only extended to those proceeding for Haj/Umrah irrespective of the term of investment.)
What qualification criteria apply?
- A minimum deposit of R100 is required to open the account
(Note: All cash deposits are subject to a cash deposit fee.)
Who should apply for the Haj Investment Scheme?
- The Haj Investment Scheme is designed for all those intent on saving for pilgrimage.
How do you apply?
- Visit one of our branches country-wide and discuss the Haj Investment Scheme with one of our consultants
- Complete our application form
What documentation is required?
- Bar-coded Identity Document/Smart ID
- A utility bill, not older than 3 months, for the verification of your residential address
What do you need to produce to withdraw your Haj Investment?
- Air ticket or a letter from your travel agent
For further information about ensuring FICA compliance, please click on the tab for legal information or call our Customer Services Centre on 0860 225 786