African Bank For Import & Exports Egypt
The African Export Import Bank (the “Bank”) was established in Abuja, Nigeria in October, 1993 by African Governments, African private and institutional investors as well as non-African financial institutions and private investors for the purpose of financing, promoting and expanding intra-African and extra-African trade. The Bank was established under the twin constitutive instruments of an Agreement signed by member States and multilateral organizations, and which confers on the Bank the status of an international multilateral organization; as well as a Charter, governing its corporate structure and operations, signed by all Shareholders. The authorized share capital of the Bank is Five Billion United States Dollars (US$5 billion).
The Bank, headquartered in Cairo, the capital of the Arab Republic of Egypt, commenced operations on 30 September, 1994, following the signature of a Headquarters Agreement with the host Government in August, 1994. It has branch offices in Harare, Abuja, Abidjan and Nairobi.
Our vision : To be The Trade Finance Bank for Africa
Mission Statement: To stimulate a consistent expansion, diversification and development of African trade while operating as a first class, profit-oriented, socially responsible financial institution and a centre of excellence in African trade matters.
You can also reach us by writing to our Headquarters or to any of the Branch Office addresses shown below.
- 72 (B) El-Maahad El-Eshteraky Street – Heliopolis, Cairo 11341, Egypt.
- Postal Address : P.O. Box 613 Heliopolis, Cairo 11757, Egypt
- Tel : +20-2-24564100/1/2/3; +20-2-24515201/2
- Fax : +202-24564110; +202-24515008
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Website : www.afreximbank.com
- Eastgate Building 3rd Floor Gold Bridge (North Wing), 2nd Street
- Postal Address : P.O. Box 1600 Causeway, Harare – Zimbabwe
- Tel : +263 (0)8677004060; +263-4-700941
- Fax : + 263-4-729756
- No. 2 Gnassingbe Eyadema Street,
- Postal Address : PMB 601 Garki, Abuja Nigeria
- Tel : (+234) 9 4603160
- Fax : (+ 234) 9 9505007/10
- Angle Boulevard Botreau Roussel –
Rue Privée CRRAE – UMOA
- Postal Address : 01 BP 5634, Abidjan 01, Côte d’Ivoire
- Tel : (+225) 20 30 73 00
- Fax : (+225) 20 30 73 48