African Bank 2017 Learnership
Are you a South African citizen who is looking for a learnership opportunity so that you can get to learn towards a nationally-recognised qualification while earning? Do you a Grade 12 certificate? Can you speak English and other South African official language (any one or more of these: Sepedi, IsiXhosa, Xitsonga, IsiZulu, Afrikaans, Setswana, IsiNdebele, SiSwati, Tshivenda, or Sesotho)? Yes? South African’s credit and financial services company, African Bank is inviting applications for its 2017 Learnerships. Learners will be paid a monthly allowance for the duration of the learnership programme.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants have to meet the following requirements:
- Be a South African citizen;
- Must have Grade 12 / Matric with the following as passed subjects: English and Mathematics;
- Be a young person between the ages of 18 and 33 years;
- Have NO criminal or credit record;
- Must have excellent communication skills;
- Be dynamic and presentable.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017 African Bank Learnerships, send electronic copies of your CV and certified copies or your Matric / Grade 12 certificate and ID book to [email protected]
Closing date: 26 February 2018
If you have any questions, please email them to [email protected]