ABSA Bank Internships 2018
Absa Bank is offering Internships Programme for the academic year 2018 in Africa. Apply to the 2018 ABSA Rising Eagles Graduate Programme and spend a year laying the foundations for your future success. This graduates programme is fot those who have the ambition to soar to their highest altitude. A programme that allows young graduates to spread their wings and ascend to greater heights.
A nest that feeds your passion and puts you on a path of growth. Absa Bank has opportunities across Africa. They offer opportunities in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia.This programme will run for a period of 12 months and you’ll define where your ambitions lie within our dynamic, global organisation.
Internship Location : Country wide
Internship Provider: Absa Bank
Field of Studies :
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Retail and Business banking
- Africa Technology
- Group Functions
- Wealth and Investment Management & Insurance
- A postgraduate qualification (minimum NQF Level 8) in any of the disciplines that we recruit from, obtained before January 2018
- Less than 24 months’ permanent work experience (this excludes temporary work during full-time studies).
Programmes related to professional qualifications:
- SAICA – Final year studying towards BCom Accounting Hons, CTA, GDA or equivalent
- CIMA – Currently completing studies that will exempt you from the managerial level at the end of the year application (2017)
Training and Development
Rising Eagles offers a blended approach to training and development that combines classroom training, group activities, assignments and e-learning. The programme is enhanced with specific events where we host specialist speakers to deliver key topics that affect our business and your role.
Whichever one of our business areas you join, you’ll be guided, moulded and trained for 12 months– building up the skills and experience you’ll need to become a leader for our future. From the day you arrive, you’ll have a buddy on hand – a previous graduate – to offer guidance, advice and support – who’ll always be there to share their experience and expertise with you.
How to apply