ABSA Bank Business Account
Our business banking accounts enable you to make and receive payments through multiple channels. For your convenience, you can open a business account online, register your new company with a reserved name through CIPC and register with SARS in one go.
How do I activate my business account?
- The account is activated as soon as a deposit is made into your account. The account must be activated with a deposit within seven working days from the date the account was opened, or else the account will close systematically. The account cannot be reopened or used once the account is systematically closed.
How can I open an Absa business account?
- If you are a sole trader or proprietor, you can apply online or via your banker. For entities with three or more directors, please speak to your banker or visit your nearest branch.
What type of business accounts are available?
We offer you three options:
- Business Evolve account
- Business Evolve Islamic account
- Business Evolve Franchise account
How do I know that my application was received?
- We will send you a reference number for your application. If your application is incomplete, we will send you a message asking you to complete your application online.